A.J. Burnett Bowman Chrome Orange /25

I broke 2 hobby boxes of 2009 Bowman Chrome hoping to get a Mike Trout autograph or rookie card, but the best thing I got out of it was this card. Beckett doesn't have any pricing on it, and it has never been sold on Ebay. Can anyone tell me a value for it?
    Burnett Front.jpeg
    Burnett Back.jpeg
    Burnett Number.jpeg

I'm pretty sure Mike Trout is in 2009 Bowman Draft while this card is from 2009 Bowman Chrome. They would be two different sets and boxes. Either way cards with a 25 and under usually don't have a book value in Beckett but on eBay I'd say if you got between $5-$10 for that card it would be a good day. Not many people collect AJ Burnett so you would have to hope a set collector needed it or something.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

you didn't by any chance pull a 2009 Bowman Chrome Jimmy Rollins gold refactor did you?