Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Panini Sets

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Panini Sets

Which is the better to buy single packs at retail stores?
    Isnt there Absolute and Preferred right now?
    Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buying single packs at retail is risky. If you don't know the store a pack searcher could have already gone through them and "felt" the autographs and game used and you'd be buying picked over stuff. Just an FYI
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I hate absolute retail, I had 4 boxes the $50 ones that have one red rook ink RC auto per box. Busted them got a bunch of no name RCs. Checked the check list no Zeke, Wentz, Goff, Dak, Hill in the red rook Ink set think the best player you could get was karl joseph

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini basketball retail is really good but Panini retail baseball and football is basically junk