The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2017-18 Totally Certified Basketball

The vibrantly colorful world of Panini America’s Totally Certified Basketball franchise is totally ready for another run. In two short days, 2017-18 Totally Certified Basketball arrives in hobby shops across North America with its normally intoxicating brand of Mirror parallels and on-card rookie autographs. This year, however, promises to be even more intoxicating thanks to a landmark class of rookies.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/author/hackler/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    These cards really pop. Nice look!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Yeah, this might be their best Totally Certified release yet. Those purple parallels are really nice. Not a big fan of TC's price point though for what you get. Seems like there is always 1 hit lacking. That's why I always wait on these until they go on sale.
    - Baseball Trade List Hidden Content
    - Basketball Trade List Hidden Content

- Set Needs
    Hidden Content