Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2017-18 Totally Certified Basketball

The vibrantly colorful world of Panini America’s Totally Certified Basketball franchise is totally ready for another run. In two short days, 2017-18 Totally Certified Basketball arrives in hobby shops across North America with its normally intoxicating brand of Mirror parallels and on-card rookie autographs. This year, however, promises to be even more intoxicating thanks to a landmark class of rookies.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/author/hackler/

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

These cards really pop. Nice look!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Really like the design of those cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

Yeah, this might be their best Totally Certified release yet. Those purple parallels are really nice. Not a big fan of TC's price point though for what you get. Seems like there is always 1 hit lacking. That's why I always wait on these until they go on sale.