Needing contact from Kronozio please

Having some technical issues and have tried email and phone, but can't find a good contact method...
    Currently looking for vintage (pre 85) cards, HOF GU and autos, base even from 1973 and before all in football and Game Used. Also looking for lots of inserts and parallels of Royals, Cubs, Bears, Packers. Check out my Kronzio pages....but please understand...I have thousands more that aren't scanned yet. Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Here is how to contact us :)

Quote Originally Posted by beanschat View Post
    Having some technical issues and have tried email and phone, but can't find a good contact method...
    Hello!

You can contact us at: support@kronozio.com or you can try our phone number at 1-844-576-6694 the voicemail is in French but you can leave your message Jonathan will contact you.
    Let me know if something wrong, we will help you fix your issues.

Thanks

Looks like I was missing an o in the email address so I have resent. Thank you.
    Currently looking for vintage (pre 85) cards, HOF GU and autos, base even from 1973 and before all in football and Game Used. Also looking for lots of inserts and parallels of Royals, Cubs, Bears, Packers. Check out my Kronzio pages....but please understand...I have thousands more that aren't scanned yet. Hidden Content

Issue resolved and I am back into the program. Thank you!

Looks like I was missing an o in the email address so I have resent. Thank you.
    Issue resolved and I am back into the program. Thank you!
    First of all congrats on admitting the mistake asmany never do. Secondly, glad to see the issue was resolved. Always nice to see people happy.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!