Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Who did it best this week

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • sparty07

1 20.00%
  • rtsjr

2 40.00%
  • pwaldo

2 40.00%
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Week 24 - 12/3 to 12/9 - Best card with a story. Voting!!!!

Ok guys/gals who did it best this week, be sure to pay attention to the story attached to the card. Daniel

So, this cards along with about 300 others entered my collection upon my marriage too my wife. Her folks had a comic book/ card shop back in late 90's/ early 00's. In 98, her mom told her top pick one of the rookies and collect his cards. Instead of going with the #1 pick (Peyton Manning), or #4, Charles Woodson, who went to Michigan (her dad's favorite team), Randy Moss, Hines Ward, or any of the other future pro bowlers, she picked Ryan Leaf. I.e. the No. 1 draft bust of in NFL history (see nfl top 10). "Peyton Manning" was ugly is her reason for not picking him.
    sparty07.jpg

went on a vacation with wife stopped at a store saw this there was really liking . well few months later was my birthday open box and guess what was in there.
    rtsjr.jpg

First football card I ever pulled. It wasn't a rookie card. It wasn't a rated rookie card (whatever that is). But a TOPPS SUPER ROOKIE CARD! I didn't know what it was as a kid but I knew Troy Aikman was good and that a Super rookie card had to be better than a normal rookie card. So I kept it in the most secure thing at the time that a kid could use to protect his cards which was a shoebox. In pretty good shape too considering me as a little kid saved it for 25+ years. Not mint but a solid near mint condition. lol
    pwaldo.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Voted!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/