Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

admiraldylan TTM/IP Success Thread

My first post on the forum! I started collecting again this year after a few year hiatus, TTMs were a big part of that, something different. My TTM focus has been primarily '87 Topps, made good progress on that set so far, but seems like a drop in the bucket! I've also sent out a variety of other requests, some are for trade if anyone is interested.

Al Kaline- One of my favorite cards.
    Ryne Sandberg- Have him on two cards, 87 Topps, and the team card from Series 1 this year.
    Wade Boggs- Have him for my set, this one is for trade.
    Francisco Mejia- This one is for trade, silver looks better than I thought it would.

Robert Parish- Really beat up but still a nice success.
    Dirk Nowitzki- The middle Dirk was my first return, figured i'd send to him again and got the second one, couldn't be happier!

Clint Malarchuk- My first hockey return for my small goalie PC.
    David Backes- Another one signed in silver, looks good in person, it is for trade if anyone is interested.
    Anze Kopitar- Not a Kings fan but i love their uniforms, signed in black makes it even better, this one will stay with me for a while.

Don't have much to add on these, but they look great!

Thats it for now, i'll post more later on, and any new returns I get, love seeing others successes, wanted to share some of my own!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Welcome and good stuff!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Welcome aboard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM 2/2 success from JT Riddle! With the Marlins gutting the roster, he probably will have a chance to start. The extra is for trade if anyone wants it.

TTM success 3/3 from Adeiny Hechavarria, the extra series 1 is for trade.

TTM success 2/2 from Tyler Stephenson, first time i've had someone write something back.
    Last edited by admiraldylan; 12-19-2017 at 08:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Welcome and good luck with your TTM as it looks like you have a good start

SCF Rewards
    Country

First up is a trade from alowe1034. Nice additions to the Tigers PC, I especially like the Norris, a Tigers player and a local minor league team.

TTM success 4/4 from Chris Osgood.

TTM success 4/4 from Brandon Finnegan. Heritage looks great signed!

TTM success from Bill Belichick!! I sent him a coach card and instead he sent me a gorgeous photo back, a great way to end the year. Hope everyone had a great holiday break and looking forward to seeing your 2018 successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first post on the forum! I started collecting again this year after a few year hiatus, TTMs were a big part of that, something different. My TTM focus has been primarily '87 Topps, made good progress on that set so far, but seems like a drop in the bucket! I've also sent out a variety of other requests, some are for trade if anyone is interested.

Al Kaline- One of my favorite cards.
    Ryne Sandberg- Have him on two cards, 87 Topps, and the team card from Series 1 this year.
    Wade Boggs- Have him for my set, this one is for trade.
    Francisco Mejia- This one is for trade, silver looks better than I thought it would.

Robert Parish- Really beat up but still a nice success.
    Dirk Nowitzki- The middle Dirk was my first return, figured i'd send to him again and got the second one, couldn't be happier!

Clint Malarchuk- My first hockey return for my small goalie PC.
    David Backes- Another one signed in silver, looks good in person, it is for trade if anyone is interested.
    Anze Kopitar- Not a Kings fan but i love their uniforms, signed in black makes it even better, this one will stay with me for a while.

Don't have much to add on these, but they look great!

Thats it for now, i'll post more later on, and any new returns I get, love seeing others successes, wanted to share some of my own!

What address did you use for the Carl Erskine?

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country

The TTMs have slowed as of late but i'll post some successes. Any I post are extras and are for trade!

Peyton Manning!!! Pretty much says it all.

The lesser Manning, but still a great success. The top left corners are dinged up, first time i've had this sending cards out.

Nick Solak on a Bowman chrome! He was traded the day after this came back.

That's all for now. Keep posting your successes!