Results from the December Group Break

Results from the Kilosportscards December group break. Pic is of the nicer hits and inserts. J.J. Watt /10! None of these are mine. Just showing them off.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

2. Kronozio

Nice cards! Refreshing to see autographs that are legit and not scribbles...makes me excited to be getting back into collecting!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

Some nice hits congrats, haven't gotten into anything this month, I will have to soon lol.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Some nice cards and thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content