Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to get back into completing 1990's Hockey sets...

I have dug out my old collection and started to go back to work on completing sets from 1990 through 1999... I have a ton of duplicate commons to trade if you can help me with common sets in the 90's... I will go over specific set names if you show interest... the list is too long to go into...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres
    See SkyLanding's Items on eBay

I'd recommend adding the ones you need to the inventory manager - want list on here. Might be the easiest way to go about this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice!! Always glad to see some love for 90s stuff and getting back into it!!

I have loads of 90s stuff and am working on 80s sets...please LMK if you have any 80s cards as well as if you might happen to have any 1993-94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issues.

Thanks,
    Greg