My team lots for your pittsburgh pirates and or junk game used autographs

OK so i have alot of cards to offer and am wanting to offer my team lots for fur low end Pirates gu/auto only or junk gu/auto all my cards are low end gu/auto/inserts/rc THERE ARE NO BASE INCLUDED also I am willing to send ur team lot first for the junk stuff so you can determine what you will send me back in junk but you must have 100 positive feedback, thanks

Would you be interested in some "vintage" Pirates ? If so, I have several on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...rds-I-just-got - Please check it out and let me know. I'm interested in two of your OLYMPIC cards - Nathan Adrian swimming - flag and Haley Anderson swimming - mem. I don't collect OLYMPIC but I'm trying to get all of the grand kids gu and/or auto's of athletes in the sports that they are in, for CHRISTMAS. Two happen to be in swimming,a grandson and granddaughter.

I also have these PIRATES ---

1977 TOPPS - #354 Team card/checklist - checklist marked,corner wear(but no fuzz/layering), small crease on top just right of top center - #270 Dave Parker - slight corner wear - l/r centering 40/60

1964 TOPPS #268 Danny Murtaugh/Bill Virdon - corner wear(but no fuzz/layering), crease at lower left corner

1979 TOPPS - #723 Pirates 1979 Prospects Dale Berra/Eugenio Cotes/Ben Wiltbank - looks like new AND #584 Jim Rooker - looks like new, but l/r centering is 20/80
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 12-12-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Would you be interested in some "vintage" Pirates ? If so, I have several on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...rds-I-just-got - Please check it out and let me know. I'm interested in two of your OLYMPIC cards - Nathan Adrian swimming - flag and Haley Anderson swimming - mem. I don't collect OLYMPIC but I'm trying to get all of the grand kids gu and/or auto's of athletes in the sports that they are in, for CHRISTMAS. Two happen to be in swimming,a grandson and granddaughter.

I also have these PIRATES ---

1977 TOPPS - #354 Team card/checklist - checklist marked,corner wear(but no fuzz/layering), small crease on top just right of top center - #270 Dave Parker - slight corner wear - l/r centering 40/60

1964 TOPPS #268 Danny Murtaugh/Bill Virdon - corner wear(but no fuzz/layering), crease at lower left corner

1979 TOPPS - #723 Pirates 1979 Prospects Dale Berra/Eugenio Cotes/Ben Wiltbank - looks like new AND #584 Jim Rooker - looks like new, but l/r centering is 20/80
    certainly can use the better looking cards of better Pirates but do u have any pic dont want to waste time or be disappointed, ty

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    PM me your e-mail address and I'll get my wife to take some pictures. Also, do you want pictures of ALL of the PIRATES or just specific ones? If specific, plmk which ones (do that in the PM with your e-mail address). Thanks for the quick reply. Have a good evening and night. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    PM me your e-mail address and I'll get my wife to take some pictures. Also, do you want pictures of ALL of the PIRATES or just specific ones? If specific, plmk which ones (do that in the PM with your e-mail address). Thanks for the quick reply. Have a good evening and night. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney
    interested in these only and of course if u have any Clemente/Stargell/Mazeroski
    #484 Pirate Team - creases,corner wear, checklist marked
    #437 Bob Friend - corner wear(no fuzz/layering), l/r centering 80/20
    archimo2@zoominternet.net is email, thanks and merry Christmas to you and family!

------------ 1961 TOPPS Pirates ---------------------

#270 Bob Friend - corner wear(no fuzz/layering)
    #242 Hal Smith - corner wear(no fuzz/layering), some gum stain
    #70 Bill Virdon - some corner wear,some gum stain
    #461 Smoky Burgess - some corner wear(no fuzz/layering), l/r centering 80/20

I'll get my wife to take pictures of those and send them to your e-mail address. I just finished digging and found these PIRATES ---

1986 TCMA All Time Pirates 5-PIR Ralph Kiner
    1987 TOPPS #313 Turn Back the Clock Roberto Clements 1972
    2010 TOPPS National Chicle Diamond Stars No. 231 Honus Wagner
    2010 TOPPS Vintage Legends VLC25 Honus Wagner
    2010 TOPPS Vintage Legends VLC-41 Honus Wagner
    2013 TOPPS Chasing History CH-122 Roberto Clemente
    2010 TOPPS 206 Piedmont 80 mini Iwamura
    2015 TOPPS HERITAGE #157 Francisco Liriano

And that's all of the Pirates I have. PLMK if you are interested in any of those, and if you want "pic's".Have a good day, Rodney

2:45 pm 12/13/17 - My wife has taken, and sent to your e-mail, the pictures of the six you asked for and the "other" eight I listed.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 12-13-2017 at 02:47 PM. Reason: adding info.

"Pic's" of the six(06) you said you were interested in, and of the other eight(08) I listed, were sent last evening. Did you get them? If so, any interest? any offer(s)? Have a good evening and night. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

Any interest in any of my PIRATES for the swimmers flag and/or mem. cards ?????????