Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Ticket cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ticket cards

I have some time of late (out of work metals chemist is you are hiring) and have a bunch of tickets I wanted to preserve. So I started making some cut cards for tickets. Wondering what people think. Also I had no idea who to put on the Duke vs Pitt game, the only pro I could find was Peterman so if you are wondering that's why. The game was awful. The Scherzer one was a no-no (nearly perfect) game.
    IMG_7427.jpgIMG_7426.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

These rock. Good stuff, BW!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very Cool! Nice work, love them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great idea... You have inspired me to make my own since I was wondering what to do with my duplicates.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are two more I did with Duke Basketball tickets:
    IMG_7430.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Very cool, looking great!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I like your design a whole bunch! The generic ticket framing the actual ticket is visually appealing and changing the color based on team color is a nice differentiation. The small notch in the lower left corner that helps provide space for the player is also a fun little piece of design flare. I do have a couple questions:

1. Have you experimented with a drop shadow for the player in the corner? I don't know if it would work but might provide some pop to the card, though that could also be my love of 1990s design talking.
    2. What kind of card stock are you using for your design? Along the right side of the window it seems like there is some depth there.
    3. Do you take commissions?

Great work, inspirational way to upcycle ticket stubs!
    Last edited by jplcom; 01-13-2018 at 09:29 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Hey I've got to ask. Are you the same Badwax that made a bunch of facsimile autograph booklets way back when? I just saw your user name and I couldn't find the site that hosted them all. I remember when I first got started in customs that site popped up, it was a big influence. Anyways just wanted see if you were same the guy.

Thanks,
    -Steve

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

great job