Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Best 'The Cup' card?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Voting: Show & Tell 10.0 - Week 10!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Did my six patch booklet of the coyotes not get included?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

Voted. Great submissions yet again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Voted!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

OK, no offense to anyone........actually that's a lie, I hope this offends the absolute hell out of one person. Please tell me how is it possible that a Geno Malkin patch numbered /50 is comparable to just about any of the other cards on this page? We've got Stan Mikita & Glenn Hall cards with patches that are at least a million years old, a Peter Forsberg All-Star patch, a Wayne Gretzky/Lays-Potato-Chip Huckster dual auto, a Jean Beliveau (he's dead ya know) auto, laundry tags and shields up the wazoo and yet...........a Geno Malkin patch /50 has got five votes.

Now I KNOW that we aren't all Pens fans here because last year (or maybe it was a couple years ago) when the category was best rookie card, my 84/85 Mario Lemieux lost out to a 79/80 John Tonelli. JOHN TONELLI. Co-incidentally, that John Tonelli card belonged to the owner of the Geno Malkin card. How aboutttt thattttt?

Just in case you think this might be sour grapes on my part over the whole Lemieux RC thing, I've think I've voted for my own card here twice in all of the years I've been here, because I realize that there's always a better card out there than mine. Why anyone would go out of their way to stack votes for themselves week after week is beyond me. It pretty much ruins the whole thing for everyone else............

I could be wrong, this all could be on the up & up, maybe five people see something in that Geno that I just don't. AND........I used to be staff here, I know all about the rules, I know that it's an offense to call someone out on these boards. But I don't think I'm wrong, so I'm going to hit "Post Quick Reply" and enjoy a good night's sleep.

Y'all take it easy now, y'hear?
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 12-17-2017 at 06:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

OK, no offense to anyone........actually that's a lie, I hope this offends the absolute hell out of one person. Please tell me how is it possible that a Geno Malkin patch numbered /50 is comparable to just about any of the other cards on this page? We've got Stan Mikita & Glenn Hall cards with patches that are at least a million years old, a Peter Forsberg All-Star patch, a Wayne Gretzky/Lays-Potato-Chip Huckster dual auto, a Jean Beliveau (he's dead ya know) auto, laundry tags and shields up the wazoo and yet...........a Geno Malkin patch /50 has got five votes.

Now I KNOW that we aren't all Pens fans here because last year (or maybe it was a couple years ago) when the category was best rookie card, my 84/85 Mario Lemieux lost out to a 79/80 John Tonelli. JOHN TONELLI. Co-incidentally, that John Tonelli card belonged to the owner of the Geno Malkin card. How aboutttt thattttt?

Just in case you think this might be sour grapes on my part over the whole Lemieux RC thing, I've think I've voted for my own card here twice in all of the years I've been here, because I realize that there's always a better card out there than mine. Why anyone would go out of their way to stack votes for themselves week after week is beyond me. It pretty much ruins the whole thing for everyone else............

I could be wrong, this all could be on the up & up, maybe five people see something in that Geno that I just don't. AND........I used to be staff here, I know all about the rules, I know that it's an offense to call someone out on these boards. But I don't think I'm wrong, so I'm going to hit "Post Quick Reply" and enjoy a good night's sleep.

Y'all take it easy now, y'hear?

This ''show'' has been going on for a couple of years now. It's an awesome idea but the whole thing gets ruined. Every year, the member with the Penguins cards gets the most votes almost every week. I guess there are lots of Penguins fans on here! It's not his fault, people are voting for him but it takes away the whole concept, the best card should win.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Every year, the member with the Penguins cards gets the most votes almost every week. I guess there are lots of Penguins fans on here! It's not his fault, people are voting for him but it takes away the whole concept, the best card should win.

That doesn't quite add up, the evidence being that this card ...........

Beat this card, in the best RC category some time ago....................

Nevertheless, I shall attempt to prove your theory valid in the next round

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

So much Cup :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Vote!1

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Voted.