Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 3 Ring Binders

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question 3 Ring Binders

I am needing to buy one and was wondering which one you fine folks would recommend?
    Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Any of UltraPro's many binders found at most hobby shops.

They come in different colors, and with images for all the major sports. For football, they seem to be mostly blue or black, and there's several different styles of images down the spine.

Lately, I've found just Bronco binders at Office Depot. They're thinner, but very nice.

I've see the UltraPro binders & packs of sheets at Target lately.

No doubt ebay has em as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it is almost better to invest the money into better 9 card pages than it is the binders since there really isn't that much difference in quality for the price. But there is a big difference between poor quality 9 card pages and high quality ones. Though they really don't make poor quality ones anymore as this was more of a 90s thing I guess.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I only use ultra pro pages.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I prefer D Ring usually get plain ones from walmart the have the clear plastic over then I print whatever is going in them and slide it in the front

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any binder in mint condition will do the trick, really. A binder with 2 inch rings will hold a large team lot fairly easily. For smaller lots, I'd go with binders with 1-1/2 inch rings.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08