Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flikr or Photobucket?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

flicker hands down. I love it.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

This is great everyone, thank you. I'll be creating a Flickr account as soon as I'm done typing this. Thanks for all the answers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have to pay $399 a year in order to embed photos onto other websites from photobucket. Flickr....

I can't imagine anybody actually pays $399 a year to embed photos. Even if you were a millionaire that would be an extremely stupid thing to do. They would have been better off charging people $3.99 a year and maybe people would have paid. Maybe.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

agree with what everybody says about photobucket. once was great now nothing but pop up ads. thinking of going to flicker but now may try the data base site. dont look forward to scanning 1000 or more cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Photobucket is complete trash now. I refuse to even look through anyone's albums on there since that is how bad it has become. Riddled with ads and viruses. Stay away!

A lot of people use Flickr and I don't mind looking through albums on there. I personally also use Sports Card Album (SCA) and enjoy it. Super easy to use and organize (which I'm all about). I think I have nearly 7000 photos uploaded.

For those that still have PB, leave and never look back. You won't regret it trust me.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country

I'd avoid photobucket at all costs... the site is hardly navigable and third party hosting is no longer an option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12