Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flikr or Photobucket?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Flikr or Photobucket?

I am getting ready to start cataloging my collection, and photographing everything. I want to use either Flikr or Photobucket to store and display my photos, but do not know which would be better. If people could give me some insight on what they use, and why they use it, I would appreciate it. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Maybe it is just me but going through someone's photobucket is a complete nightmare. I get so many pop ups that I usually just stop looking. Imgur and Flikr are way better than photobucket in my opinion.
    COLLECTING
    Football: Titans / Hall of Famers
    Baseball: Adley Rutschman / Hall of Famers
    Nascar

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed, pb sucks esp. searching

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I have always had a Photobucket, but they have become money hungry with all their ad's and other crap. I will eventually move all my cards over to Flickr.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Nebraska Cornhuskers
    See budler's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

A friend of mine tell me about The Trading Card Database. I'm just starting to look into it but he loves it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I use www.SportsCardAlbum.com and love it ... I also have a Flickr and Twitter accounts that I posted photos of my cards too ... Twitter is by far my fave social media site but I do love sportscardalbum as well for simply storing images of my cards ... much more so than Flickr personally

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't make the same mistake as me. I picked photobucket and it sucks now. Go with flickr
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

You have to pay $399 a year in order to embed photos onto other websites from photobucket. Flickr....

SCF Rewards
    Country

A friend of mine tell me about The Trading Card Database. I'm just starting to look into it but he loves it.

I use The Trading Card Database to look up errors & variations in ALL sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jjdtx80's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Photobucket used to be awesome - now there are way too many ads and popups. I use Flickr now and love it because it is super easy to upload and manage pictures using the app on my iphone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast