100 count Base Team Lots

$2 per lot + $3 for shipping (1st lot only, free shipping after the 1st lot)

I'm sitting on a bunch of commons that would be great for autographs or building team sets. The lot will consist of 100 randomly selected cards, shipped in four team bags consisting of 25 cards per bag, sandwiched between cardboard and inside one bubble mailer. I will do my best to eliminate duplicates but cannot guarantee duplicate free. All licensed product.

Cards will be mostly from 2008 to now, with some 1986 topps and various releases from 1990-1993 included.

Teams Sold/Not available
    Red Sox, Marlins, Nationals

Thanks!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Are you willing to do this for certain players? I will pay for just your larkins in your reds lots

The lot for the reds is already made up and i'm not going to break it to pull anything out of it, but I have some other older cards I haven't yet sorted into lots. I'm not sure how many are there but I could probably scrounge up a half dozen or so if you were interested.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center