Please do not post any Star Wars Spoilers!!! Thank you! :)

see the title of the thread

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Saw the film last night. I enjoyed it. I thought it was a bold move for them to reveal Jar Jar Binks are the true persona of Supreme Leader Snoke. Intense.

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    @scottkoz20 - But see what had happened was, ehh, I let you watch it, lol.

My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Saw the film last night. I enjoyed it. I thought it was a bold move for them to reveal Jar Jar Binks are the true persona of Supreme Leader Snoke. Intense.
    that was unexpected

Haven't seen it yet but hope to Wednesday. For those that have seen it do you think it is better than The Force Awakens?

Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

I saw it last night. I was disappointed by the movie as I had high expectations going in. I found the first half of the movie meh and the second half saved it for me. Maybe it will be one of those movies that I like more each time I watch it.
    @Rabs I preferred The Force Awakens.

Quote Originally Posted by richardb View Post
    I saw it last night. I was disappointed by the movie as I had high expectations going in. I found the first half of the movie meh and the second half saved it for me. Maybe it will be one of those movies that I like more each time I watch it.
    @Rabs I preferred The Force Awakens.
    TFA to me was too much like a new hope. Still a good movie but I left wanting more. Have high hopes for this one myself. Most people have said they like this better that I've talked to.