Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wife of Hockey Legend Accuses President Trump of Harassment

(NEW YORK) — The wife of Hall of Fame hockey player Luc Robitaille has tweeted about an encounter with Donald Trump more than two decades ago in an elevator at Madison Square Garden.

Stacia Robitaille wrote Monday on Twitter that Trump “was aggressive & told me I was coming home with him. I laughed, stating I was married to a Ranger. He guaranteed me my husband didn’t make as much money as him. #ThisIsOurPresident.”

http://time.com/5063222/stacia-robit...mp-harassment/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

IDGAF what happened 20 years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Yeah pretty sick of hearing about this crap. Men who don't know how to talk to women often make remarks like that. Who cares?

I wouldn't want to be in an elevator with Donald Trump either, though.

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

It matters for a few reasons, one being that it may indicate a pattern of behavior, not only against women but one that demonstrates money is more important than morals to some people. It also matters because the man in this case happens to be the POTUS, a person who is relied upon to use good judgement and to abide by the precept that all men and women are created equal and are therefore afforded equal protection under the law. This claims falls in line with Trump's 'when your famous you can do whatever you want to them' taped statement.

You see, it has nothing to do with liking Trump or not. Twenty years may seem like a long time ago to some, but at the time of the alleged incident Trump was a 50 year old man, safe to say his character and values were well established at that age.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

You'd care a lot if were a person you knew and respected (I hope).

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You'd care a lot if were a person you knew and respected (I hope).

Totally agree.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since most people only watch/see Propaganda (formerly known as the Evening News), google a real piece of *&^%$ named Lisa Bloom. This "lady" is the ambulance-chaser who represents the majority of women who have come forward against Trump. For good measure, she also briefly represented some guy named Weinstein? Who? Oh yeah, that guy. While working on behalf of Mr.Weinstein, she allegedly contacted Rose McGowan and offered her over $1-million dollars, to "change her tune" publicly on Weinstein. Miss McGowan refused and told her where to stick it.

With the likelihood of a big payday shrinking, Bloom dumped Weinstein as a client and went back to the Trump well. On Friday, evidence was released that shows Miss Bloom was "rewarding" anyone who would come forward against Trump. She was "raising" money from "Donors" and if a so-called accuser came forward, perhaps......your mortgage could be paid-off? In one case, one of these "accusers" received $30,000 to pay-off her mortgage. Another "so-called" accuser was allegedly offered as much as $750,000 to come forward against Trump, two-days before the election but she refused. A copy of the texts between Bloom and this women who didn't have a beef with Trump has also been released.

For good measure, any money raised from the donors, was paid to these women to "protect" them. Oh yeah, Miss Bloom took 30% of the "donation" as an "up-front" payment towards her fees. Last but not least, Miss Bloom's mother is none other then man-hating........"Gloria".

Trump is the worst thing since Hitler but Liberal Icon Ted Kennedy got drunk, killed a woman, left her to die, went home, poured a drink and called his lawyer? Another Liberal Icon, Bill Clinton allegedly raped several women but every one of these women were brutally attacked - and still are today.

I've got a bunch of friends/colleagues in the States and from coast-to-coast, they are licking their chops about how well the economy is doing and how well things are starting to look. After eight years of hell, one tends to tire of Fake News and focus more on how one can make life better for one's family. Personally speaking, waking-up every morning, hitting the stock app on my phone and seeing Green everyday is a beautiful way to start the day.

If anyone wishes to check my history, I have also colluded with a couple of Russians from this site.

Sadly for Canadians, any respectable ounce of honesty from the media died with the retirement of Lloyd Robertson. Today, CTV gets their US info from MSNBC and I believe, CBC still relies on whatever the Libs tell them to report. Even Floyd Robertson from SCTV would be a welcome sight at this point.
    Last edited by bdiam; 12-16-2017 at 06:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This isn't newsworthy and has nothing to do with hockey. It shouldn't be posted here. It just serves to rile people up and divide up otherwise like-minded people.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

This isn't newsworthy and has nothing to do with hockey. It shouldn't be posted here. It just serves to rile people up and divide up otherwise like-minded people.

+1
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might agree with you on the not newsworthy point but it has to do with hockey and there shouldn't be a problem posting it here.

If anything though the story backfires on her if it was meant to put Trump in a bad light. If it was so bad she would have mention it while he was running for President as I hear there was some cash to be had telling stories about how Trump harassed women. And two you mean a man with a ton of money and fame was cocky to a random women he found attractive? Yeah he acted like a jerk but are we now going to mention every time a guy acted like cocky jerk towards women from decades ago? If so that's just going to delude the actual problems in society and make you look like an attention seeking whatever.

Also on a side note that veers into political territory. If you have to dig up something from 20+ years ago to say something bad about the President to me that seems like he is doing a good job and he's winning big if you have to go the character route instead of policy debate. I mean a 4 year term is going to turn into a 8 year two term rather quickly if that's all you got. Just saying.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast