Who's Your Favorite 90's Player??

What player do you collect the most? Who gives you that nostalgic feeling from when you began collecting cards in the 90s? Let me know who your interested in and Ill sell or trade you the player lot...
    Hidden Content and let's make some deals! Cash is King, but may trade...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I would say Pavel Bure and Paul Kariya. They both bring back some good memories!

When Bure arrived on the scene he was the man! and the Kariya/Selanne combo too!

I'm not a player collector, but to chime in on this thread:

I was a big fan of Sergei Fedorov and how skilled he was both offensively and defensively. Chris Chelios was a favorite as well. And having grown up in New York, the name Darius Kasparaitis brings back some good '90s memories for sure.
    Last edited by Thick McRunfast; 12-15-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Yeah Fedorov is an all time favorite of mine! I have to admit is was a little odd when Chelios came to Detroit from the Blackhawks...I didn't know how to feel...but since he was a bad ™™™ player...I was okay with it!

Fedorov was so good that he remained one of my favorite players even after he switched to those awful Nike skates...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyorr82 View Post
    Yeah Fedorov is an all time favorite of mine! I have to admit is was a little odd when Chelios came to Detroit from the Blackhawks...I didn't know how to feel...but since he was a bad ™™™ player...I was okay with it!

I must say seeing Kariya again at the HOF induction was absolutely great. Thought he wanted nothing to do with hockey anymore whatsoever but that didn't seem to be the case. Seemed like in the interview he was still bitter about the Stevens? Niedermayer? I forget who launched at him and ended basically ended his career but perhaps that's why when he finally hung up the skates and took many years off. Looked in amazing shape and moods when surfing though!

Kariya is high up there for sure, but for me it's Steve Yzerman and then Fedorov. (wings fan, so I'm biased)

Yzerman, Fedorov, Bure, Kariya, Sakic, Shanahan. Loved the Gordie Howe hat tricks from Shanny !

The fact that Fedorov switched to defenceman for 2 (?) years is just amazing!
    Last edited by Cunnuc; 12-15-2017 at 02:40 PM.