How the Bills can get a 1st Round Bye (and a realistic way to make the playoffs) #billsmafia

So, as a LONG suffering Bills Fan, I want the Bills to make the playoffs this millennium!! If the Browns can, why not the Bills!

Well, the path to getting in is relatively easy... Keep winning and a loss by TEN or BAL assures that the drought is OVER!

HOWEVER, I have found a path that the Bills can WIN the AFC East AND gets a 1st round bye! If you think Bills/Colts was a mess, Bills football in January in Orchard Park will be FABULOUS!

These are the possible outcomes for a 1st round bye (courtesy of ESPN Playoff Machine)
    bills_1stbye_2.PNGbills_1stbye_1.PNG

So how does this happen

1) Buffalo wins out
    2) NE loses out (this is virtually impossible with the Bills and Jets after the Steelers this week - but work with me here)
    3) TEN loses EITHER to SF or LAR in the next 2 weeks AND Beats JAX in Week 17
    4) JAX loses EITHER to HOU or SF AND must LOSE to TEN in Week 17

ALSO

Either LAC Wins out OR KC wins Week 15 and loses EITHER in Week 16 or 17.

BAL Also needs to win out to ensure NE is eliminated. ANY BAL loss puts NE in the playoffs.

It can happen, right?!?!

If you as a Bills fan simply want the Bills to make the playoffs... Here is your quick guide for this

1)
    Bills Win out
    TEN Loses out (SF, LAR, JAX)

2)
    Bills BEAT MIA in Weeks 15 and 17 (loses to NE in Week 16)
    TEN Loses out
    LAC Wins Week 15 vs. KC

So, lets all root for the SF Jimmy Garoppolos this week
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 12-15-2017 at 09:28 AM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store