Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: disappointed

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

disappointed

i was very disppointed with the eagles performace...now we all see that the bucs are the best team

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I still don't think the Bucs are the best team... they play mostly cover 2. A good QB with a good O-Line could pick their secondary apart. Problem is teams with great QB's think they don't have to spend money on a great line anymore.

yea, i agree

SCF Rewards

the Buccaneers are the best team

until someone knocks them out of the playoffs this year.

The team that wins the Super Bowl is ALWAYS the best team the next year....until some team beats them and a new Super Bowl winner is crowned!

If the Bucs aren't the best team, who is?

Eagles? -- they just showed this past Monday night how NOT good they are

Rams? -- don't think so!

Giants? -- again, don't think so

Raiders? -- not after what the Bucs did to them last year.

Titans? -- if they are the best team, they should have destroyed the Raiders this past Sunday, b/c the Raiders were giving them every opportunity with over 150+ yards in penalties. But, the final score was 25-20...helped by a referee call on a TD.

Colts? --- hahahahaha

Dolphins? --- hahahaha x 2. You don't lose at home to an expansion team, and not even sack a QB once, who was sacked 76 times last year.

Vikings? --- way too early to tell

Packers? --- not! Brett Favre gives them salvation..but that's a horrible team.

So, who's the best team, if not the defending champion Buccaneers?

by the way, I am a huge 49ers fan; and despite the thrashing we did on the Bears, I don't believe we can even win our own division, much less be considered the best team

No matter what anyone says, the best team is the one that won it all last year.....until someone else is crowned the champion.

by the way, even with Kobe, Malone, Payton, and Shaq... I consider the Spurs the #1 team in the NBA, until my Lakers can destroy them en route to the title this year

SCF Rewards
    Country

Basketball and football are 2 completely different things...

While football revolves around Any Given Sunday (as seen by the Texans beating Miami), football doesn't always give the best team the championship.

Basketball is based on pure talent though... the Spurs had the most this past year therefore they won... which is the same case 95% of the time in the NBA.

SCF Rewards

A champion is ALWAYS the better team, until a new champion is crowned.

If the Bucs aren't the best team in the NFL this season, who is?

I refer you to my prior post above

i dont agree with the champion bein the best team, in hockey, the devils played 2 bad teams in the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, then they are rested to play the good team and then they play good so they win

the eagles are good

SCF Rewards
    Country

i say the lions r good qb harrington good hands in schroeder da playmaker DA Charles Rogers!!! NOT!

they will be good, give it time

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    A champion is ALWAYS the better team, until a new champion is crowned.

If the Bucs aren't the best team in the NFL this season, who is?

I refer you to my prior post above

The Bucs won 3 games to be SB Champs... that's all it came down to. NBA, you have to win 15 (16 this year) to win the championship... big difference when any game can go any way any given sunday (such as Texans vs Dolphins) in the NFL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast