Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls
    See jplcom's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

It was not a good showing. He got into a 1 of 8 funk early in the 1st before finding a groove and going 9 of 11. With about 3 minutes left in the first half he got picked off but the Tampa defense was able to force a fumble off Garoppolo to preserve the 7-6 lead going into halftime.

The second half was brutal. Early in the 3rd quarter he fired a pick-6 to Richard Sherman. He rebounded to lead a 75 yard drive for a score to Godwin. Then in the fourth quarter with a little over 2 minutes left Winston threw another pick-6 to let the 49ers go up 31-17 and seal the victory.

Everyone is going to have up and down days but this will undoubtedly feed into the aforementioned narrative.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OJ Howard (who I love) seems to be in Bruce Arians' doghouse a little, as his miscues may have cost them the 49'ers game.

Arians specifically said Jameis' first two INTs were "perfect passes" and they were. The first hit OJ right in the hands but he dropped it and it was picked. The second play first had Mike Evans run the wrong route according to Arians and then had a second receiver slip and Barber run his route 3 yards too deep and ended in a pick-6, but again Arians' said Jameis made the right play and threw a "perfect pass".

THAT is why "media narratives" are often-times complete and utter nonsense, as the talking head has no idea what really happened.

As for OJ, he also lost a fumble inside the red-zone.

As for Jameis, he finished 19/28, had TWO TD passes called back because of offensive holding, one on a great scramble play and beautiful TD pass to a tightly covered Cam Brate.

Had OJ simply not fumbled in the red zone or dropped JW's perfect pass and multiple receivers made mistakes on the pick-6, the Bucs would have been ahead 23-16 when Jameis threw his 3rd pick, and would have just been running clock. But, it is what it is ... and the media got to spin some more false narratives about their favorite whipping boy. Color me surprised.

The Bucs second game ... OJ was completely non-existent, but JW outplayed Cam Newton (who sadly looks like a shell of himself) and the defense, for just about the 1st time in JW's 5 years came up big and preserved a tough win in Carolina.

The Bucs should be 2-0, but 1-1 with a road division win isn't bad ... I'll take it.

It's been a strange season so far with Brees and Big Ben both getting injured, my man Sam "White Jameis" Darnold out with mono, AB now on the Pats, Lamar Jackson and Dak looking like great passers, Matt Ryan turning into an interception machine with Jameis' old coach Dirk Koetter calling plays (READ THAT AGAIN ... Matt Ryan had a historically low INT % last year, and now this year with Koetter he has the worst INT % in the entire NFL through 2 weeks ... play-calling matters in the NFL!), the Dolphins trading all their good players and looking like an 0-16 team in the making, etc ... strange times.

I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is all about ratings and getting your attention. I tune into ESPN, Fox, etc for games and that is about it. I know Skip Bayless left First Take a few years ago. Skip and Stephen A Smith have an insatiable appetite for the attention of others. That is also a trait of a narcissist.

They're both "characters" to be sure.

That is crazy Jameis isn't listed on that collegiate list.!

No doubt, but it wasn't an accident ... they left him off on purpose ... just part of their M.O. and more proof of the media's "Winston Derangement Syndrome".

Where would you rank Jameis out of the starting 32 NFL Quarterbacks?

The ONLY QBs I wouldn't argue about being ranked above him (though I think some are very debatable) are Brady, Rivers, Mahomes, Watson, Wentz, Rodgers, Stafford, Ryan and Wilson ... so, at worst I'd rank him 10th "right now". However, if Brees and Big Ben were healthy and starting they could also be on that list of course.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals
    See markw2856's Items on eBay

I always thought Brees and the Saints were the class of the division this year. With Brees out for extended time, this could be an opportunity for the Bucs to take a step up. Week 5 at Saints looks a little better now. If they can play D and have a little run game, Winston just needs to manage the game.

Yeah Cam Newton looked like complete garbage in that game. Winston got away with a few passes not being intercepted, but man Newton could have been intercepted at least 5 times they way he threw it.

They have Giants(Jones first start), Rams(tough game), and than at Saints(minus Brees) next 3 games. There schedule looks like one of the easiest in the league. JMO but I think the Bucs should be a playoff team this year and the heat will be on Winston if the Bucs falter.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jameis won NFC Offensive Player of the Week after shredding a Rams team that made Cam Newton, Baker Mayfield and Drew Brees look like garbage in the first 3 games ...

scf1.JPG

Last edited by Jameis1of1; 10-03-2019 at 10:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

After being #1 in the entire NFL over the entire 2018 NFL season in passer rating under pressure, JAMEIS WINSTON has somehow upped his game in 2019!

JAMEIS WINSTON vs. the Blitz in 2019

scf2.JPG

#1 in comp %

#1 in yards per attempt

#1 in TD/Int ratio

#1 in passer rating with a PERFECT 158.3 rating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

Jameis Winston now has 5 games of at least 4 turnovers since entering the NFL in 2015.

No one else has more than 2 over that span. #SCFacts

thanks sports center

Collect Oregon Ducks, Vikings, Rockets

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

Another year no playoffs ooofffff

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jameis Winston now has 5 games of at least 4 turnovers since entering the NFL in 2015.

No one else has more than 2 over that span. #SCFacts

thanks sports center

I love how you pop up when you feel confident enough to troll but otherwise are completely silent ... that cracks me up.

I've always said and maintained that Jameis Winston is Brett Favre 2.0 ... always.

By the way if you follow my Twitter feed, I've been giving a lot of interviews lately and just challenged the media to have me on this week, as if ever there was a time they could "think" they could win a debate against me regarding Jameis, it would be now ... but I doubt they'll but as no one wins a debate with me and the last main stream media I gave (w/ Drew Garabo on 102.5 FM, the most popular radio station in Tampa) was a complete ambush as I was led to believe we'd talk stats and yet they had two guys just try to drill me with off-the-field stuff ... and I shut them down with facts and by the end of the interview had them singing JW's praises.

As for the game today ... it was a terrible "stats game" no doubt and I personally tweeted that I believe the one fumble he lost was 100% on him, but the picks are an entirely different story, and if you care to understand the context behind each, feel free to read the following article of mine that ATB published after the game ended:

https://allthingsbuccaneers.com/2019...s-week-6-game/

By the way, for a little fun, click on the following tweet I just posted a couple of minutes ago ... it's so true it's hilarious:
    https://twitter.com/jameis1of1/statu...58596815888384

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930