Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can throw any name on here . There's no actual real verification done.

The address would be more important since it ties back to a name and can't really be done anonymously....
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The address would be more important since it ties back to a name and can't really be done anonymously....

PO Box.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

JAMEIS WINSTON is now:

#1 ALL-TIME in NFL HISTORY in career passing yards for a 25 year old QB

#2 ALL-TIME in NFL HISTORY in career passing TDs for a 25 year old QB

In his last game, he also became the FIRST QB in NFL HISTORY to ever throw for 450+ passing yards and 4+ TDs in back to back games, one week after he became the ONLY QB in Super Bowl-era HISTORY to ever have 400+ passing yards, 4+ passing TDs and 1+ rushing TD in a "W".

And Jameis is doing this with a broken thumb on his throwing hand and without his #1 and #2 wide receivers (both out with hamstring injuries) and no run game!

LEGENDARY!

GREAT VIDEO:
    https://twitter.com/jameis1of1/status/1207404067548479494
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 12-19-2019 at 01:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Should go to the Pats and replace Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Should go to the Pats and replace Brady.

I'd be very surprised if the Bucs don't franchise tag Jameis if he refuses to agree to a long-term contract with the team.

However, if he actually hits free agency, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him in New England, though I think the Chargers, Raiders, Colts, Broncos, and Saints (if Brees retires) would all throw crazy money at him as well ...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'd be very surprised if the Bucs don't franchise tag Jameis if he refuses to agree to a long-term contract with the team.

However, if he actually hits free agency, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him in New England, though I think the Chargers, Raiders, Colts, Broncos, and Saints (if Brees retires) would all throw crazy money at him as well ...

I think he should test the market if he isn't tagged. Why would he want to stay with the Bucs if he has other options? Bucs have been bad for years now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think he should test the market if he isn't tagged. Why would he want to stay with the Bucs if he has other options? Bucs have been bad for years now.

If Bucs Franchise tag him it will cost them $28 million a year no one is dumb enough to do that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Bucs will tag him at worst. He has some nice pieces around him on offense. I was more impressed once the ball got spread around to more than two guys. Bruce Arians has a track record as a head coach for not running the ball as much and being top 5 on average on pass attempts. They might not have an effective run game but I loved once they targeted Ronald Jones more with the pass game. Barber and Ogunbowale are ok, but Jones as another option in the pass game opens it up even more. Winston wants to stay and he would be crazy to leave with guys around his age maturing. Evans, Godwin, Perriman(pay raise), Brate, Howard (hopefully can stay healthy), Jones and even other RBs in passing game. As long as Arians is head coach, Winston will be throwing a ton.

I will put him on my list of top 10 active QB's once he can cut the turnovers down and show more consistency. Has looked good spreading the ball around the last few weeks.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

If Bucs Franchise tag him it will cost them $28 million a year no one is dumb enough to do that

When it comes to QBs franchises lose their minds. Cousins tagged multiple times. Flacco given a big contract after the Super Bowl to avoid him going to the Browns. Jay Cutler's entire existence. If Prescott and other QBs coming up for a payday are looking at $40mm a year deals, then $28mm for Winston is a bargain.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

5 games with 3+ INTs this year. Hasn't been done since Eli did it in 2013. Playing today against the 20th ranked defense and with 11 minutes to go in the second quarter is currently on pace to double the Texans INT total for the season.

Also #1 ALL TIME IN NFL HISTORY for INTs for a 25 year old QB.

The BUCS defense is actually playing well today but you just can't overcome all these turnovers and expect to win. In my opinion, Jameis just isn't that good. The ability is there but he never learns and keeps having games like this. LEGENDARY might be a bit of an overstatement.

Standing by for the return blast and name calling because nobody can bring up any negative points regarding Jameis on this thread even though they are true facts.

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast