Luminaries: One more pack = you be the JUDGE!

Picked up another pack of Luminaries a couple weeks ago from D & A and wasn't overall pleased with the hit. It was a Robinson Cano. Got one of many messages about Blow Out and their sales, so I ordered one more pack, thinking it had to get better.

Well, you be the JUDGE!

7/10

I believe it was a much better pack. Sorry about the scan, took it with my phone.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice pull! Is this a one card per box product?
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Nice pull! Is this a one card per box product?
    Yes, this is a one card pack/box. Much like Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Yes, this is a one card pack/box. Much like Dynasty.
    Also like Clearly Authentic and Archives Signature Series. All one card boxes. Seems like a lot more of these products are being released this year than I remember. High risk high reward.
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Also like Clearly Authentic and Archives Signature Series. All one card boxes. Seems like a lot more of these products are being released this year than I remember. High risk high reward.
    You got that right, very high risk and reward. Maybe more risk than rewards. I got crushed on Clearly Authentic, did okay on Archives Signature. Archives Post Season I only opened one pack, it was okay as it was player I remembered watching in the 1969 World Series, but the owner of our local had never heard of the guys. I also did one pack of another one card product, Dynasty and I didn't do well on that.

As you said, major hit or miss.

I am guessing Topps is putting out this many product for the case breakers. Easy for them to whip through a case in nothing flat and on to the next case.

Here are some of my other hits from the one pack / box products

next

another Judge

Dynasty

And two of my other Luminaries

and the Big Hit for me,

Last edited by ronfir; 12-19-2017 at 04:16 PM.

You've broken quite a bit. Out of all those products mentioned I have only busted Topps Archives Signatures (not bad for $40 bucks). Got 4 boxes, two meh and two awesome hits:

Judge is /99 and Bryant is 1/11!!!

You've broken quite a bit. Out of all those products mentioned I have only busted Topps Archives Signatures (not bad for $40 bucks). Got 4 boxes, two meh and two awesome hits:

Judge is /99 and Bryant is 1/11!!!
    Wow, that Judge and Bryant are beyond sweet!

Amazing, thanks for the show.

Very awesome hit on the Judge card.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content