Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - December 20th, 2017

Members -

First and foremost, I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday and new year. So you are aware, I will be offline for a good chunk of the holiday and new year; while I'll have my phone and can respond to issues, I will not be fully active from Dec 24 to Jan 8, 2018.

I do have a few announcements to make

1) I am going to be looking for someone to help SCF out with Events. This is going to include working with Show vendors to post their shows, keeping the Upcoming Product releases current. If you have interest, please reach out to either @patriotsguy or myself. This would be an SCF Staff position and would give you a VIP account and monthly Reward Points.

2) I have added (with code from @CoolHandLuke) to show the most recent TTM successes that have images scanned with it on the sidebar for the forums. If you have not checked out the new TTM layout and tool, please click on the TTM Manager Link at the top of the screen to check it out.

3) Speaking of the sidebar, in the past there was a menu of options. In January, I will start the rebuild this menu. If there are suggestions that should be included, please provide your ideas

Here is a look of what was included in the past

sidebar_from_archive.PNG

4) I did add a modification that will keep the 1st post of a thread on the top regardless of that number of pages that thread has. I am seeking feedback about this (https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...3#post14538333). This modification does have the ability to exclude forums. My initial thought is this would be good for Buy/Sell, Trading, Show/Tell type threads. However, I would like your feedback in that thread for the modification overall.

5) If you are interested in helping SCF with initiatives, upgrades, etc. there are a couple ways you can help

• if you are going to purchase items from eBay, please search for that item from the eBay search box on SCF. SCF does get a small kickback from eBay, which goes directly to covering the cost of the webhosting, the mobile app (which does have a licensing fee) as well as site initiatives.
    • Consider a VIP Membership - this would remove banner ads from your profile, give you a larger PM box, a boost in RP's and discounts on Reward Point purchases from the Rewards Store.
    • Be active! Be apart of the discussions, share your hits, etc.

As always, thank you for your continued support of SCF. I wish you and your families a warm holiday, Christmas, belated Hanukkah, Festivius, Kwanzaa and a happy new year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Thanks for the Update.
    Site is in great shape heading into the new year.
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Great update @scottkoz20 the Main thread on top of each page of the thread is a nice add...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Boston Bruins New England Patriots
    See wptmass's Items on eBay

nice job!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (219)
    Country
    See collectorskip's Items on eBay

Good work and many thanks!
    Skip
    Hidden Content
    On smaller trades I use PWE but will use bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader - be patient. I love trading but do not have enough time.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Scott tell Olivia thanks again for pulling the Wallach autograph on my birthday earlier this year & have yourself a Happy Festivius as well & get back with me next year about having Desmond working on the project for the 15th Anniversary special we have planned & if I need to get some made for the National in C-Land this upcoming July & do I get anything for doing that as in VIP treatment like hint....hint lmk
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Great update--looking forward to 2018!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the great update and the direction SCF is heading. Merry Christmas Scott!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Scott- Happy Holidays and thanks for the update.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Absolutely LOVE having the first post of the thread at the top of every page. Nothing is more frustrating than having a thread that has any sort of trade or sale restrictions (like who you are looking for in a deal) and people respond without bothering to look at the specifics and not being able to fulfill the original request.

LOVE IT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast