Bought a case of 2013 Panini Prizm Baseball.... Insert set needs inside

Hey all-

A case of 2013 Panini Prizm was cheap over Black Friday weekend, so I bought one :D I have pieced together the full base set with rookies and shortprints included (I have plenty of doubles, so just ask).

Here are my insert needs:

Band of Brothers: 1, 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29 and 30

Rookie Challengers: 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 18

Superstar Spotlight: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, and 15

Top Prospects: 3, 5, 7

USA: 9

I have plenty of doubles of rookies, base, inserts and tons of Prizms, Auto's etc to trade from the case. Let me know what you need. Please be patient in my responses, due to the holiday weekend and since this is posted on multiple forums. :D

Thanks!
    Brian
    Always looking for rookies, Auto's and set fillers. LMK if you can help.

My Tradepage: Hidden Content

Brian

2. Kronozio
    Any Nolan Ryan's available? LMK thanks Chris
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

Quote Originally Posted by Nolanfan5714 View Post
    Any Nolan Ryan's available? LMK thanks Chris
    There are only base versions of Nolan Ryan in the set, and yes, I have a few. :D

Brian

barry larkin has 10 cards in the set. there is the base card #189, and then 9 different color variations off of that. I have the base card, but non of the variations. did you happen to get any of them? if so which ones and how many of each? I might be interested in multiples.
    I don't have any of the 2013 panini prizm cards to trade, idk if you have interested, but I did get a box of 2013 panini usa baseball and have a lot of those to trade. otherwise let me know what you would be interested in. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToppsAdam View Post
    barry larkin has 10 cards in the set. there is the base card #189, and then 9 different color variations off of that. I have the base card, but non of the variations. did you happen to get any of them? if so which ones and how many of each? I might be interested in multiples.
    I don't have any of the 2013 panini prizm cards to trade, idk if you have interested, but I did get a box of 2013 panini usa baseball and have a lot of those to trade. otherwise let me know what you would be interested in. thanks
    Are you talking about the Prizm parallels, or are there base card variations? I didn't see any difference in the doubles I had....

Thanks!
    Brian

Brian