Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Need beckett for all 4 sports

    Sorry to do such a simple thread but at least I edited a previous thread.
    I was hoping to trade or buy for a recent beckett price guide of the 4 sports (Baseball, Hockey, Football, Basketball)
    Just need 1 from each sport so before I start entering all my cards I can do a generic look over of that particular year.
    Currently I am clueless and while I know beckett gets ridiculous at times with prices it at least gives me a guide of cards to look for and something to read to gain knowledge.
    It gets old going card by card on EBay, and I really don't need a subscription.


    Thanks for your time

    Dave

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by DKSTL; 01-24-2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: changing to beckett

  2. #2
    I have some minor league card auto's on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...de-and-or-sale - Most are in the "BEST" at the top, and there are a few in the rest of the list. PLMK if you'd be interested in any. If so, feel free to make a reasonable offer. Thanks. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

    Also, I'll try to get you a gu and auto list of some of those players you listed.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    I should have these available, all are game used except the last section which are Montreal Expos cert autographs. Listed prices are book values.

    For the most part I collect good baseball RCs, vintage stars, cert autos of HOFers, stars, and certain TB Rays, some low serial numbered parallels/inserts of major stars. Thanks.

    Miguel Cabrera Marlins
    2008 Sweet Spot Swatches SSMC $8
    2013 Topps Update Rookie Commemorative Patch TRCP5 $12
    2005 Donruss Jersey Kings #11, serial #108/250 $10

    Miguel Cabrera Tigers
    2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Swatches SSCA $10
    2009 Upper Deck Icons Jersey ICCA $8

    Carlton Fisk White Sox
    2007 Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia CMCF2 $10
    2008 Sweet Swatch Memorabilia Jersey #SSCF $10

    Tony Gwynn Padres
    2015 Topps Tier One Relics #TSRTGN, serial #080/199 $12

    Felix Hernandez Mariners
    2008 UPPER DECK Materials 1998 jersey # 98-FH $10
    2012 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection #CCRFH $8

    Francisco Lindor Indians
    2016 Donruss Jersey Kings #JKFL $10

    Tim Raines Expos
    2005 TOPPS PRISTINE LEGENDS Leading Indicators bat # LI-TR2 $8
    2003 Topps Record Breakers Relics #TR $10

    Ivan Rodriguez Rangers
    2002 SPX Superstar Swatches 168 #153/400 $10

    Max Scherzer Tigers
    2012 Topps Golden Moments #GMRMSC $8
    2014 Topps Trajectory Relics #TRMS $8
    2015 Topps Career High Relic #CHRMS $6


    Montreal Expos signed cards
    Peter Bergeron Expos
    2000 Skybox Autographics #13 $10

    Chad Cordero Expos
    2005 Diamond Kings 137 #085/100 $15

    Cliff Floyd Expos
    2015 Stadium Club Autographs #SCACF $8

    Andres Galarraga Expos
    2014 Topps High Tek Autographs #HTAGA $12

    Rondell White Expos
    1996 Leaf Signature #244 $10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by mberger718; 12-22-2017 at 03:02 PM.

  4. #4
    Thanks a bunch for all these.. Let me do my homework on these tonight or in the am and get back to you.
    It might be after the holiday but I will do my best to get back to you before.

    Quote Originally Posted by mberger718 View Post
    I should have these available, all are game used except the last section which are Montreal Expos cert autographs. Listed prices are book values.

    For the most part I collect good baseball RCs, vintage stars, cert autos of HOFers, stars, and certain TB Rays, some low serial numbered parallels/inserts of major stars. Thanks.

    Miguel Cabrera Marlins
    2008 Sweet Spot Swatches SSMC $8
    2013 Topps Update Rookie Commemorative Patch TRCP5 $12
    2005 Donruss Jersey Kings #11, serial #108/250 $10

    Miguel Cabrera Tigers
    2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Swatches SSCA $10
    2009 Upper Deck Icons Jersey ICCA $8

    Carlton Fisk White Sox
    2007 Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia CMCF2 $10
    2008 Sweet Swatch Memorabilia Jersey #SSCF $10

    Tony Gwynn Padres
    2015 Topps Tier One Relics #TSRTGN, serial #080/199 $12

    Felix Hernandez Mariners
    2008 UPPER DECK Materials 1998 jersey # 98-FH $10
    2012 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection #CCRFH $8

    Francisco Lindor Indians
    2016 Donruss Jersey Kings #JKFL $10

    Tim Raines Expos
    2005 TOPPS PRISTINE LEGENDS Leading Indicators bat # LI-TR2 $8
    2003 Topps Record Breakers Relics #TR $10

    Ivan Rodriguez Rangers
    2002 SPX Superstar Swatches 168 #153/400 $10

    Max Scherzer Tigers
    2012 Topps Golden Moments #GMRMSC $8
    2014 Topps Trajectory Relics #TRMS $8
    2015 Topps Career High Relic #CHRMS $6


    Montreal Expos signed cards
    Peter Bergeron Expos
    2000 Skybox Autographics #13 $10

    Chad Cordero Expos
    2005 Diamond Kings 137 #085/100 $15

    Cliff Floyd Expos
    2015 Stadium Club Autographs #SCACF $8

    Andres Galarraga Expos
    2014 Topps High Tek Autographs #HTAGA $12

    Rondell White Expos
    1996 Leaf Signature #244 $10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Will be taking a look at these tonight sir. Going to wrap up some things at work and get out of here.
    Will send you a pm

    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    I have some minor league card auto's on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...de-and-or-sale - Most are in the "BEST" at the top, and there are a few in the rest of the list. PLMK if you'd be interested in any. If so, feel free to make a reasonable offer. Thanks. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

    Also, I'll try to get you a gu and auto list of some of those players you listed.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    I have a lot of Cardinals autos available on my wixsite and gu cards in my bucket. Also have autos and GU of other players on your list in the photobucket.
    wixsite: http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards
    Photobucket http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj
    PLMK Jerry

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

    New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content


    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wix site.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

  7. #7
    Here are some of the gu and auto's of some of the players you have listed ---

    GWYNN - 14 TOPPS MUSEUM COL. Primary Pieces PPQR-TG four uniform pieces #ed 37/75 - 02 Topps Reserve TRB-TG bat

    HENDERSON - 05 Zenith ZB-3 bat - 01 Studio Dia. Col. DC-17 jersey

    RIPKEN - 04 Leaf Limited Lumberjacks LJ-8 bat #ed 100/100 - 01 FLEER Game Used Camden Yards base swatch - 06 Topps Sterling Sterling Moments CR-GAME9 Consecutive Games #800 white/gray/black uniform pieces #ed 05/10 - 03 Flair Greats Cut of History pants

    RYAN - 12 Topps Blockbusters BP-9 Comm. Hat logo patch relic - 04 Studio Studio Heritage SH-2 jacket #ed 053/200 - 05 DON. Timeless Treasures Statistical Champions SC-41 jersey #ed 054/100 - 01 UD Legends of N Y LMB-NR bat

    NIEKRO - 02 Topps Tribute Matching Marks MM-NS Niekro & Seaver uniform pieces

    MACHADO - 15 Topps Career High CRH-MM uniform

    BERRA - 1994 Ted Williams Etched in Stone #ES6 IP/TTM auto -03 Topps Heritage Grandstand Glory GG-YB Yankee Stadium seat piece - 03 DON. Timeless Treasures HOF Mat. HOF-24 bat #ed 087/100

    FISK - 03 Topps Gallery ART AR/CF bat - 09 UD Goodwin Champions GCM-CF uniform

    GIBSON - 05 Fleer Classic Clippings Cut of History CH-BG red & white jersey patch

    I'll re-check your list of players later to see if I have and gu and auto's of any others on it. PLMK if any interest you. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 12-22-2017 at 11:11 PM.

  8. #8
    I swear this site can’t be good for my bank account
    sorry got back more than expected.
    Let me look at these.. being completely honest not completely sure what all these look like or what exactly I’m looking for.
    Just know I’m looking for PCs to display in cases on the wall.
    got a clearly authentic and I love those cards.
    Will look at all these and pm back shortly, or right after holidays.

    happy Xmas everyone

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Is There a chance of getting a pic of these 3 ?
    Cliff Floyd Expos
    2015 Stadium Club Autographs #SCACF $8

    Andres Galarraga Expos
    2014 Topps High Tek Autographs #HTAGA $12

    Rondell White Expos
    1996 Leaf Signature #244 $10

    i would be interested in these 3 together.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DKSTL View Post
    Is There a chance of getting a pic of these 3 ?
    Cliff Floyd Expos
    2015 Stadium Club Autographs #SCACF $8

    Andres Galarraga Expos
    2014 Topps High Tek Autographs #HTAGA $12

    Rondell White Expos
    1996 Leaf Signature #244 $10

    i would be interested in these 3 together.
    Should be able to get you a picture of these today.

    Mike

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on