Thread: White Christmas Sale

White Christmas Sale

President’s Choice Trading Cards is pleased to announce our first “I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas” Sale.

Commencing this Friday December 22, 2017 and continuing for one week until Friday December 29, 2017 all cards produced by President’s Choice in our online store will be on sale with discounts from 25% to 40%.

That’s right up to 40% off.

It is our Christmas gift to you. Now is the time to treat yourself to the cards you have been waiting to purchase. Now is the time.

So visit our online store at: www.presidentschoicetradingcards.comand take advantage of our week long “I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas” Sale.

Wishing all members a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year.

Thank you for all your support.

Brian Price

2. Kronozio
    Is there any way to search for players by name?
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    Is there any way to search for players by name?
    https://presidentschoicetradingcards.com/search

There is a quick link on the bottom left of the page~

edit:

Great cards by the way bprice! Just received my "FantaSTICK" and "Paddle Down" Dubey the other day. Very happy with them!~
    Last edited by oogabooga99; 12-23-2017 at 06:27 PM.
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Bought a couple of these cards a while back... And just took advantage of this sale and bought another 3.

Only wish i had got on the site the moment best in net went on sale, as 15 mintues late meant missing out on the one i would have liked the most.

Sent from my LG-H915 using Sports Card Forum mobile app