Thread: Collection of GU/Auto For Sale

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Any chance you would break these up? Lots of stuff I'm interested in, but lots I'm not interested in too. Plus, $500 is out of my budget right now.

Just to let you know, I'm not interested in ANY of the football. With that said, my offer for the 210 gu and auto's of baseball is $210 (total,including shipping cost). If okay, I do cash,check,or postal money order(your choice). PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Quote Originally Posted by CardsAndPhils View Post
    Any chance you would break these up? Lots of stuff I'm interested in, but lots I'm not interested in too. Plus, $500 is out of my budget right now.
    Looking to sell as an entire lot at this time. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Just to let you know, I'm not interested in ANY of the football. With that said, my offer for the 210 gu and auto's of baseball is $210 (total,including shipping cost). If okay, I do cash,check,or postal money order(your choice). PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Thanks for the offer, not willing to go that low at this time.

Thanks for the reply. Have a good afternoon and evening.