11/12 In The Game Heroes and Prospect single box. How did I do?

So have a quite a few sitting in my closet so figured I grab one and mess with some features on the iMac for possible group breaking in the future. Not sure on that but if you have any suggestions on that front drop me a pm. I know a lot of people hate the product but to me it is a great bang for the buck and if you do lose you didn't mortgage anything except not even cost of a movie for two in HD. Here is the damage:

A few nice hits with a few losers but all it takes one card to make it a huge splash. I will definitely say no home run but a couple of nice doubles and perhaps a nice single with DD. Of course it comes with a few big strikeouts but if the patches were all two color or more to boot. How many times do you get that with a 25 dollar product.

So here we go with the scans. (will upload these shortly):

5210CF19-FDE1-4528-9284-AC12EDB4A460.jpeg72F62599-BD11-48A1-BF72-DDCAEDE3818B.jpegD90C3454-EB2A-4945-BDF3-0308DE55EAA5.jpegD8DEE77A-6F50-4B86-9814-6B461A591255.jpeg4BF55065-2061-4D50-8B2F-3029A913B96C.jpeg128F8E00-8D53-4B66-84A3-132C86FB1BC1.jpeg

LMK your thoughts. I was a happy with the box without the Tarsenko as I totally overlooked that while shooting the video. Needless to say I was more than happy to go back thru the base cards and find a V.T. auto sitting there. Could have been a lot worse.

By the way enjoy the upcoming Holidays with your family.

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 12-24-2017 at 03:32 AM.
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

All thise in 1 box! Heck of a box! Tarasenko, Mackinnon, wow!
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

That is a Very Good box. Have a Great Xmas & New Year's Don.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Very nice box congrats and Merry christmas and Happy New year

Nice christmas box! You cant go wrong with tarasenko and mackinnon in the same box!

Killed it. Two of the best autos in that set. Congrats!

Sent from my LG-H915 using Sports Card Forum mobile app