Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bucs!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Bottom9th's Items on eBay

The Bucs!!!

Well the Bucs successfully opened their Super Bowl defense with a shutout! Defense looked awesome and the Offense had to incredible second half drives. Those 2 TDs by Joe Jurevicius were definitley some fantastic catches!!! Carolina comes in for our home opener next week!

Bob....

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

im an eagles fan and i have to admit that they played great and now i believe they are the best team in the NFL...ther offense isnt flashy but they get the job done

SCF Rewards
    Country

no joke dawg hey man post some stuff in my offical bucs thread aight jj's td i personally liked the 2nd 1! tipped it to him turns and keeping himself concentrated dives for it TOUCHDOWN!!! that was great what i thought was the dumbest thin da eagles did was challenge on Runyans catch LOL no point in it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I wouldn't exactly say the Bucs looked all that great... the Eagles just looked horrible. If that moron wouldn't have dropped the ball on the fake FG it might have been a completely different story.

SCF Rewards

Those 2 catches by Jurevicius were absolutely phenomenal!!

To have the ability to control the ball and keep your feet inbounds for a TD, while the CB is trying to dislodge the ball from you

those were 2 super catches!!

SCF Rewards

How about them Bucs!!

they lose to Panthers in OT....

They were down 9-3 when they scored a late TD....

Grammatic, who never had an extra point blocked, got one blocked!!

Panthers also blocked 2 FG attempts in this game as well.

wow, what a game!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

Maybe people will start taking the Panthers D-fense a little more serious huh?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

I think it was more the Bucs offense then the Carolina D. Brad Johnson is accurate but not a big play quarterback and Keyshawn has gone down hill since leaving NY. Pittman is nothing more than a serviceable back. Without Tampa's D they would be one of the lower-tier teams in the league.

SCF Rewards

Carolina has the most underrated defense in the NFL, and now people are starting to figure that out. But, Gramatica? What happened there, he never gets ANYTHING blocked...by anyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I watched the game... the blocking was pretty bad but the 2 FG's he had blocked were low kicks.

The extra point... Carolina broke through the line so quickly, they could have held the ball for Gram to kick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast