Who has 1981 and 1982 St. Louis Cardinals for trade

Looking for nice sized lots. Would love to get Topps Traded cards as well. Making some team sets for my kids. Will take lots of duplication as well. Let me know what you have and what you want.

2. Kronozio
    What do you have to trade? I have about 100-200 1981 & 1982 Cardinals cards. Would trade for #'d, GU'd and Auto's, or possibly sale the lot. Thanks.

David

I can help with complete or near complete Cardinals sets from 81 and 82. I can likely provide sets from Topps, Donruss and Fleer, as well as many duplicates of same. Not sure about Topps traded I am mostly a vintage collector (50s and 60s) but can also trade for good trade bait (autos, etc.) Would also sell reasonably, where a flat rate box will be the likely postage cost. PM me please. Jon

tglg:
    When you're finished with Vinny1990 and jsrgale, PLMK if you are still looking.
    Skip
    On smaller trades I use PWE but will always use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient. Although I love trading, I do not have enough time for it, so it takes me a while.
    Check my site: Hidden Content for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry

tglg:
    Any update here?
    Thanks.
    Skip
    Slow trader. Please be patient. Although I love trading, I do not have enough time for it, so it takes me a while.

I found these in my duplicate topps base cards. not too many, but it is 23 cards. if you are interested I collect mainly barry larkin and am working on all of my topps base sets back to '52. feel free to PM me
    1981 topps
    321 x2
    1982 topps
    168 x3
    210 x7

I have 1982
    181 Silvio Martinez
    236 John Martin
    367 Jim Kaat
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Lucroy, Molitor, Yount, and Griffey Jr

@tglg
    Any update here or on the deal you inquired about re; 1985 Fleer UD sets?
    PLMK.
    TY
    Last edited by Skip; 01-25-2018 at 12:30 AM.