Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

James Harrison signs with Patriots

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...james-harrison

The New England Patriots signed former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison to a one-year deal Tuesday.

The Patriots released linebacker Trevor Reilly to create a roster spot for Harrison.

Harrison, 39, visited the Patriots on Tuesday after clearing waivers on Monday to become a free agent.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Great move by Bellichick ... unlike the horrendous trade of Jimm G for next to nothing ...
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

A awesome pick up and I am sure Bill will have James helping out even if it only in limited snaps. Definitely a upgrade for them and the cost is nothing which is the best.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

been hearing a lot former teammates not sad to see him go

http://www.businessinsider.com/steel...elease-2017-12

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post

Thanks for sharing the link.
    Don
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

^ Yeah, it seems like Harrison basically cost himself a spot in the Steelers' "ring of honour" ... wow.

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.

He will help the Pats!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Thanks for sharing the link.
    Don

np

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post

Looks like James had something to say!

James Harrison puts out his own statement about Steelers release, signing with Patriots

Don
    Hidden Content

I'm siding with Harrison on this one ... he felt betrayed by the Steelers so he got out and went to the best situation for him ... I've got no problem with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast