Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hockey Card Collector from Canada

Hey All,

After a 15 year break from collecting Hockey Cards - (They were all stolen from me) I really just quit collecting since -
    I am now collecting again.
    I've been buying hobby boxes when I can afford it and documenting all my cards, I start to input my higher value ones on here.

I have a service related injury and I find collecting, navigating beckett books and documenting everything gives me some much needed relief.
    And the rush when opening card packs is unreal, haven't felt alive like this in awhile.

Anyways, nice to meet you all! Thank you for adding me here and happy collecting!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Hockey collectors on here.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

conjer88- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome back to the hobby! Glad to have you here on SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Hello and welcome
    I Collect Cleveland Browns,Drew Bledsoe

Welcome-that rush really can be addicting.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Looking Fisk, White Sox,

Daughter looking for 17-18 Upper Deck Hockey Inserts and Blackhawks GU/Auto Cards. Growing her collection, so a priority on these over my own, how sad lol....

Welcome to SCF Jeremy, enjoy yourself here, have fun adding to your Hockey collection, and welcome back to the hobby!

Thanks for joining SCF - I appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

@conjur88 welcome to SCF! Hopefully you've enjoyed your time here so far.

What do you collect? I've got a few thousand hockey cards to trade (as well as odds & ends from various other sports) and am always looking for new people to trade with.
    Hidden Content -- Twitter @BackyardRink
    TRADING FOR: Various singles & set needs
    Jarome Iginla Autographs & Game-Used
    Senators (NHL/AHL) Autographs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast