Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mathew Barzal 2016-17 UD Draft Day Marks

Trying to complete a numbers matching set and scooping up whatever I can find. Please let me know what you have. PayPal ready. Thank you

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have an extra Z depending on the offer it might bw available. My name plate is full already

I have 2 full plates plus 1 letter short of a third plus a few quadruples... what number is your Z and all of your other letters? I am trying to complete a full, numbers matching set. Maybe we can trade/swap letters so we both can make a matching set? Thanks

Is anyone on here collecting any other name plates? I have lots of doubles and would love to finish my Barzal as well. I just posted 4 of my doubles on here for sale or trade but they are just a small part of my doubles.

I have the "B" #rd 07/35 and the "Z" #rd 16/35.

Please pm me and let me know if you have any letters and would be willing to trade plus cash on my end. Even if you just pm me to let me know what numbers you have it would help me in my quest. Thank you all so far. I'm getting close!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast