My need list for 1996 and 2013 Topps insert sets

1996-Wrecking Crew- 10 Fred McGriff, 11 MarkMcGwire.

2013-The Greats- all 30.

If anyone can find these for me I am willing to pay a nice price for them as I will then have every master set of topps from 1993-2017 so I am desperate to get them.
    The 2 wrecking crew need to be the regular versions and not the chrome or refractors, same with the 2013's if it applies.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I will look this weekend. I think I may have some of the wrecking crew dupes.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

that would be amazing if you can find them. i just got the 2013 the greats set so i only need the 2 wrecking crew to be completely done. i do have a few hundred cards/items on ebay under master_arbo if you need/want anything to buy or trade.

I am not having any luck unfortunately. I am still missing a box that I can't find so if I run across it and find one or both I will let you know. Sorry, I wish I had better news.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez