Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Being a Titans fan can be rough, Pre Game Thread!!!

So this year we control our own destiny against a team we demolished early on in the season. However, the Jags have managed to play extremely well since that time while we have kind of went into a funk. So my question is how many people reading this think we can pull it off at home against the Jags in our own house. Rumor has it that the Jags will not sit their starters which means we better come to play on both sides of the ball. In the past several weeks it seems when our Defense shows up our offense is nowhere to be found and vice versa. This is just a discussion thread as my anxiety begins to slowly build lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Honestly the way the Titans are playing lately they will lose. They have been bad.

I think the Jags will end up resting people throughout the game though, maybe not till the second half.

Need a huge showing from Derrick Henry and Mariota needs to limit turnovers. Jags D looked terrible last week against the 49ers.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Titans win ... or get destroyed. The Jags are saying they will go all out but the fact is that they are LOCKED IN to the #3 seed and the Titans are fighting for their playoff lives, so it would be sensible to think the Titans will be the team that plays harder, and as they're at home, comes out with the win ... and a first round rematch against the Jags which they will then lose in Jacksonville. That's my two cents anyways ... but I'm hoping the Titans lose and the Chargers win as I want to see Philip Rivers against that Jags defense in the playoffs!

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

I personally believe we can win if the right Titans team shows up for that game, we did destroy them in week 2 and lost a close one to the Niners who put a whooping on the Jags, but then again any given Sunday.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I personally believe we can win if the right Titans team shows up for that game, we did destroy them in week 2 and lost a close one to the Niners who put a whooping on the Jags, but then again any given Sunday.

Word is the Jags slept-walked through the 49'ers game as they found out right before the game they had already made the playoffs ... not idea if that's true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me as they're a young team and that defense obviously was not playing even close to the way they normally do.

I'd still favor the Titans to win in week 17 and then get smacked by the Jags in the first round of the playoffs ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

with bortles as a qb you never know what you are going to get. fournette solidifies them and if defense shows could be rough game for titans unless they play inspired d and have no turnovers. could be worse and be like me a packers fan. our season ending on a cheap shot. good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say they lose. Honestly I don't think they deserve to go to the playoffs. The talent on this team is to goods to be where they are. Fire Malarkey
    Last edited by Nightmare; 12-30-2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Speaking

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

I agree Mularky needs to go. Everyone said we had no shot against the Jags the first time and we destroyed them on their own turf. All I can hope for is that we have a repeat of the past where we beat them 3 times including once late in the year to make the playoffs and then we beat them in the playoffs lol, that would be ideal for me but the coaching on this team is deplorable at best we are way to predictable the coaching staff is ruining the talent on this team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say they lose. Honestly I don't think they deserve to go to the playoffs. The talent on this team is to goods to be where they are. Fire Malarkey

Yeah I think that can be said for a lot of teams in the AFC playoff picture this season. The Titans basically had a spot and gave it away so they really don't deserve it. Bills are up and down all the time. The Ravens started out slow but have now really turned it on. The Chargers and Raiders didn't really live up to the hype this season. Even the teams that have made it like the Chiefs have underperformed in my opinion.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

The Raiders were the biggest shocker to me this year, On paper they seemed to be better on D and their offense should have been top tier this year none of those things ever materialized though, not sure what the problem is in Oakland. The Chargers seem to pull this same stunt year in and year out, start off really slow and get hot midway through the season, so for me I would say they are just doing what they almost every year. The Chiefs melt down was a shocker to me as well as at one point I was wondering if anyone was going to beat them all.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast