Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1966 HOF Lot $22 Dlvd Koufax, Banks, Stargell, Killebrew W/ Scans

Lot is for $22 dlvd. Paypal gift preferred. EPSON229.JPGEPSON230.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I may be interested. However,pictures don't show everything. Will you please give a description of each? Issues, such as:stains,writing,fuzzy/layered corners,paper loss,dents,bends,creases,etc. Also, I see you prefer Paypal, do you accept cash,check, or postal money order?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent you a PM a couple days ago,plmk. Also, I tried to send you another PM a few minutes ago, and I got a message that you were "loaded" with PM's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See garystradingcards's Items on eBay

I'll take the lot if still available.

Thanks,

Gary

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your "private messages" are STILL LOADED, I just tried again. Here is the link to our deal - https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/540372 - PLMK what you'd be replacing the ROSE with. Thanks. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your PM's are STILL loaded, and I'm STILL waiting to hear from you (about our deal). Have a good evening.