Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saginaw, Michigan Collectors Show w/signer

Sat March 10th 2018
    Saginaw Sports Collectors Show welcomes a very special guest signer.
    Todd T.J. Duckett
    Spartans / Falcons / Lions / Redskins / Seahawks / Beast
    1st round draft pick
    1st Falcon to rush 4 TDs in 1 game
    College football star on offense and defense.

45+ tables, FREE admission and parking, FREE packs for kids 1 per, tons of different collectibles with a wide variety of vendors. Drawing style hobby giveaways. Everyone that attends gets a chance to win one of the great giveaway items absolutely free.
    Click the event link!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/278806002639164/?ti=as

SCF Rewards
    Country

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice guest signer.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you
    I was really grateful to schedule a day with TJ.
    Nice profile pic btw

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you
    I was really grateful to schedule a day with TJ.
    Nice profile pic btw

Well have to enjoy the memories because the team is only been medicore the last few years. Good luck with the show as Michigan can sure use them since the demise of Gibraltar. As that show was the king of the state if not the nation for a monthly show.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well have to enjoy the memories because the team is only been medicore the last few years. Good luck with the show as Michigan can sure use them since the demise of Gibraltar. As that show was the king of the state if not the nation for a monthly show.

DON

I loved Gibraltar. If a few of my friends wouldn't have taken me years ago to see it. I probably wouldn't even be doing a show. I got a lot of inspiration from them and the Jackson show.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I loved Gibraltar. If a few of my friends wouldn't have taken me years ago to see it. I probably wouldn't even be doing a show. I got a lot of inspiration from them and the Jackson show.

For anyone in the hobby that show offered so much. To me it was the best show period as you could get hall of fame autographs without breaking the bank. I think Jean Beliveau charged $20, Harry Howell was like $7, Gordie Howe autographed a book with his wife for like $35 if my memory served correctly.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

For anyone in the hobby that show offered so much. To me it was the best show period as you could get hall of fame autographs without breaking the bank. I think Jean Beliveau charged $20, Harry Howell was like $7, Gordie Howe autographed a book with his wife for like $35 if my memory served correctly.

DON

When I went it was Dennis Rodman. That was pretty cool for one of my first shows. Went another time for Braylon Edwards / Denard Robinson.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When I went it was Dennis Rodman. That was pretty cool for one of my first shows. Went another time for Braylon Edwards / Denard Robinson.

Too bad Rodman left Detroit by going crazy lol.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Charity fundraiser for Military veterans.
    Signatures For Soldiers
    Saginaw Sports Collectors Show
    and Military Missions in Action will team up to collect for a cause. You can donate funds, goods or autograph cards and memorabilia to be sold online. 100% goes to help disabled veterans. We the show keep nothing from the donations. In fact we chip in. Starting the autograph donations with a PSA authentic
    Wade Boggs signed 8x10. If you want to help a great cause with a piece of your collection in a fun atmosphere. Then come check us out Sat March 10th.

https://www.facebook.com/events/278806002639164/?ti=as

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast