Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member looking to get back into collecting

Hey everyone, I was just approved as a member today and I am excited to be on here. I'm a huge Boston Red Sox, SMU Mustangs, and Boston Celtics fan and those are primarily the teams that I collect. I can't wait to interact with you all!

Michael
    Last edited by Seamanator27M; 01-10-2018 at 09:26 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome Michael to SCF and being a Yankees fan, there are a lot of Red Sox fans on here and I am a Celtics fan.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Michael- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Thank you! Although I am a Red Sox fan, I am not a Yankee hater. Go Celtics!
    SMU Mustangs, Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, and UConn Women's Basketball fan
    Players I collect: Semi Ojeleye, Kevin Youkilis, Sandy Koufax, Ted Williams, Cole Beasley, Rob Gronkowksi, and the teams listed above
    17-18 NBA Hoops Set: 293/300 Semi Ojeleye Collection: 32/153

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Michael- Welcome to SCF!
    Thank you!
    Players I collect: Semi Ojeleye, Kevin Youkilis, Sandy Koufax, Ted Williams, Cole Beasley, Rob Gronkowksi, and the teams listed above

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Welcome to the site!

Thank you!

Welcome to SCF Michael, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Welcome to SCF Michael, have fun here and enjoy yourself!
    Thank you and I certainly will!

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast