Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

So your name rings true then, do you only collect 1/1's or some other stuff as well. I am a huge Titans collector but I generally collect everything. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So your name rings true then, do you only collect 1/1's or some other stuff as well. I am a huge Titans collector but I generally collect everything. Daniel

The ONLY sports cards I collect are true 1/1 autographed rookie cards. I won't even touch a true 1/1 autographed 2nd year card or a non-autographed true 1/1 RC ... it's not because I wouldn't like those type of cards, as I would, but because I'm a perfectionist with OCD and I know there are just too many "other" 1/1s out there and going after all of them could kill my bank account, hahaha.

Below is my personal "Lucky 13" collection ... every card is a true 1/1 autographed RC :-)

$$$$$$$ eBay AD $$$$$$$.JPG

I do have some other Jameis true 1/1 auto'd cards that I'd consider trading which I don't consider as part of my personal collection per se, but yeah, they are only 1/1s too ... and, as-is I feel like my collection is nearly complete ... I've got Jameis' "Holy Trinity (i.e. his top 3 cards)" and his "Mount Rushmore (i.e. his top 4 cards)", as well as all but three of his 1/1 NFL shield auto'd RC's ... I'd like to add those 3 cards but nothing else excites me all that much ... it would be cool to have the other (2) Contenders SB Tickets but I have the best one (base RC, not a variation) and it received a BGS 9.5/10 so I'm okay with only having that one.

Now, I do also collect other stuff, including game-worn memorabilia and I even dabble in artwork and real estate ... I was bit by the collecting bug at a young age, hahaha.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

lol I hear ya, I may or may not have that myself. I collect Titans but I collect everything even base. I probably have well over 10k cards in my collection. I think my Mariota pc alone right now is over 500 cards already, I think I have 5 or 6 auto's including a BGS 9.5/10 and 10/10. I also have a BGS 10 RC. Some pretty cool stuff and yeah it can kill your bank account so I try to behave as much as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

lol I hear ya, I may or may not have that myself. I collect Titans but I collect everything even base. I probably have well over 10k cards in my collection. I think my Mariota pc alone right now is over 500 cards already, I think I have 5 or 6 auto's including a BGS 9.5/10 and 10/10. I also have a BGS 10 RC. Some pretty cool stuff and yeah it can kill your bank account so I try to behave as much as possible.

Yeah, being a perfectionist with OCD can be rough ... for example if I had all (3) Contenders SB Tickets and one got a BGS 9.5/10, another a BGS 9/9 and another a BGS 8.5/10 I'd probably have to only keep the highest graded one or bust all three out of the slab and just keep them ungraded as the different grades could cause me to just flip out, hahahaha ... I've always been tempted to try and get an entire print run of a rookie card (wouldn't have to be Jameis, just any player I like) with a print run of at least 10, but I know if I had (9) of the (10) and BlackRose had the other one and wouldn't sell, I'd have to just dump the other (9) as it could drive me nuts not having all (10) ... so I've stayed away from trying to do that with any card ... I do love Sam Darnold though, so who knows what I'll do in the future, hahaha ...

Also, it sounds like you have an AWESOME collection! Are you going to go for the SCF "SuperCollector" for a team collection? What's your favorite item?

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

I don't know if I would ever go for super collector based on the fact it would probably take me months to take pics of everything that I have. As for my favorite item, i'm not really sure to be honest with you i have so many things, but right now I guess I would probably still say my framed Chris Johnson PSA jersey. I have some cool non pc items to like an 8x10 autographed by Jim Craig from the Miracle on Ice, I have a PSA and Leaf dual authenticated Bob Griese/Don Schula jersey, I just have to much stuff lol.
    Last edited by lil5up3rman; 01-16-2018 at 12:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't know if I would ever go for super collector based on the fact it would probably take me months to take pics of everything that I have. As for my favorite item, i'm not really sure to be honest with you i have so many things, but right now I guess I would probably still say my framed Chris Johnson PSA jersey. I have some cool non pc items to like an 8x10 autographed by Jim Craig from the Miracle on Ice, I have a PSA and Leaf dual authenticated Bob Griese/Don Schula jersey, I just have to much stuff lol.

It sounds like your house must be akin to a sports card and memorabilia museum ... you should charge an entrance fee :-)

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Lol I wish it was, I have a bunch of stuff, not all of it is high end though, I have a ton of mid range and low end stuff to.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Just thought I would share since you are a Winston fan but this is the best Winston I have left.

/10

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^ Cool card!

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Thank You, I have a nice Winston/Evans patch as well.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345