Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Wow I don't think I have ever paid attention to the UD wrapping. Also wow on the Barzal I have his Parkhurst RC Parade /999 and an ITG Auto may have to check those. Honestly I don't think Beckett is very good about updating stuff. As I have a Forrest Whitley Bowman's 1st auto that sells close to $50 and only books $40 , I have several other cards like that as well.
    Beckett's been getting better over the past few months when it comes to updating prices, but they've definitely still got a long way to go. The Barzal is a perfect example. They have the Exclusives /100 listed for $50 (same price as the regular YG), and the Silver Foil parallel is currently listed at only $12 but it's selling for $150-175!
    Hidden Content -- Twitter @BackyardRink
    TRADING FOR: Various singles & set needs
    Jarome Iginla Autographs & Game-Used
    Senators (NHL/AHL) Autographs

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    holy smokes $150 plus that is crazy and listed at $12, hope no one makes the mistake of trading it at $12. Is the silver from UD as well or another set.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

holy smokes $150 plus that is crazy and listed at $12, hope no one makes the mistake of trading it at $12. Is the silver from UD as well or another set.
    It's the E-Pack exclusive parallel that you can get in exchange for 5 copies of the regular YG.

So you have to trade as in send in 5 of your regular YG's to get it.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

So you have to trade as in send in 5 of your regular YG's to get it.
    Yep, and then you can trade in 5 of the Silver Foil ones to get the Gold Rainbow parallel.

Oh ok that is pretty cool, only bad thing is now 5 of those are worth a bit more than the rainbow one it seems, unless after the update the rainbow is worth more, still a very cool concept.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sadly it doesn't appear that my package will be arriving. Tracking shows that it's not moved at all since January 12th. Congrats to all who received cool cards.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234