Might not be much to a lot, but got this for $5 for my collection!

He's done a lot for the Chargers and I love the players who come in unknown and ball out. Screenshot_20180106-011700.png

2. Kronozio
    Nice! Always nice to find something for the PC that doesn't break the bank.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Thanks brother! I know it's nothing spectacular but it's his only RC auto so it's a nice addition!

Seems cheap. Are they all going for around that price?
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Seems cheap. Are they all going for around that price?
    Around 12-15. Made a lower offer because that's all I had in my PayPal and he accepted for 5. Not a steal or anything but still a nice price

Very good buy for just $5. Congrats
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content