Looking for large lots of used toploaders

Looking to buy or trade for used toploaders. I would love to get a large or medium flat rate box full, but would consider smaller lots.
    I am looking for regular, but will take some that are for thicker cards. I have a ton of cards to trade,
    tons of ultra pro 9 slot pages, but will alsobuy. PM what you have and what you are looking for in return.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Bobby; 01-06-2018 at 11:05 AM.
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

I could send you about 500 of them. How much would you pay and you can wait to look@them to make sure they're what you're looking for. OR.....and I'd prefer this........give me some years and manufacturers of cards you have and I can list ones I need. Your choice.....

PM sent
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.