Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

15-Dec-2018

Last night, I went to the G-League game between the Windy City Bulls against the Capital City GoGo in Hoffman Estates, IL. It was actually a free ticket that the Windy City Bulls gave me the last time I went to a game, because after the game, two players are supposed to come out and sign autographs, but the team had a meeting and the players were super delayed. The guy running it gave out tickets to this game in exchange for waiting around. Anyway, the Capital City GoGo are the G-League affiliate of the Washington Wizards, and I was able to get 7 cards signed by former Philadelphia 76ers and Indiana Pacers forward Lavoy Allen, and three cards signed by Wizards rookie and former Oregon guard Troy Brown Jr.

Photo of the GoGo autos:
    https://beta-static.photobucket.com/...080&fit=bounds

After the game, the full Windy City Bulls team was on the court for autographs with the fans, and I was able to get 3 cards signed by Chicago Bulls 2-way player Tyler Ulis, and I got pocket schedules signed by Windy City Bulls forward JaKarr Sampson, guard Joe Kilgore, and guard Jon Octeus. One of these days, I will get my act together and get someone to make me some custom cards for the Windy City Bulls.

Photo of the Bulls autos:
    https://beta-static.photobucket.com/...080&fit=bounds

-arfmax
    Total IP autographs in 2018: 425
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

17-Dec-2018

Last night, I went to a food store in Deerfield, IL, where they were collecting winter coats and had an appearance by former New York giants and current Chicago bears cornerback Prince Amukamara. I cleaned the closet and donated ten coats, and got 4 autographs from Amukamara.

Photo of the Amukamara autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autographs in 2018: 429

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789