$1000 USD to spend on Resale/Quantity Lots

Hey everyone, I have $1000 US available. I'm looking primarily for newer stuff, 2010+ with an emphasis on 2016/17 and 2017/18 rookies. Would also consider picking up a few good sized lots of cheaper game used and/or autos, less than $1 a piece for commons but that can be negotiated based on quality. Also wouldn't mind picking up a few mid end pieces of star players (McDavid, Malkin, Price, Crosby, Kane, Kucherov, Vasilevskiy, Stamkos, Ovechkin etc.) Have interest in serial numbered insert/rookie lots too, provided that they are predominantly from recent seasons.

Thanks and please post or PM a price with pictures or scans of what you have.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    If you have a comc.com account. Feel free to load the $100 on there and check out my port. Got tons of stuff there. Thanks.

https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcard...,vDetails,i100
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.