Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Looking to finish the 2017-18 Panini Prizm set

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the following cards.

    '17-'18Panini Prizm Basketball
    99
    Emergent
    · 2 – L. Ball
    · 5 – D. Fox
    · 8 – F. Ntilikina
    · 9 – D. Smith Jr.
    · 13 – D. Mitchell
    Fundamentals
    15,20
    Luck of the Lottery
    1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14
    Last edited by DennisDr; 01-24-2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Updated List 1/24/2018

  2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2
    '17-'18Panini Prizm Basketball
    39,54,96
    Emergent
    · 22 – O. Anunoby

  4. #3
    Here's what I have

    Base
    19, 30, 38, 53, 66, 81, 87, 95, 146, 162, 216, 258, 273, 277, 299
    Emergent Malik Monk #11
    Fundamentals Giannis Antetokounmpo #32
    SMU Mustangs, Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, and UConn Women's Basketball fan
    Players I collect: Semi Ojeleye, Kevin Youkilis, Sandy Koufax, Ted Williams, Cole Beasley, Rob Gronkowksi, and the teams listed above
    17-18 NBA Hoops Set: 293/300 Semi Ojeleye Collection: 32/153

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamanator27M View Post
    Here's what I have

    Base
    19, 30, 38, 53, 66, 81, 87, 95, 146, 162, 216, 258, 273, 277, 299
    Emergent Malik Monk #11
    Fundamentals Giannis Antetokounmpo #32
    What are you looking for?

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisDr View Post
    What are you looking for?
    Looking for players/teams in my signature, 17-18 nba hoops, and trade bait
    SMU Mustangs, Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, and UConn Women's Basketball fan
    Players I collect: Semi Ojeleye, Kevin Youkilis, Sandy Koufax, Ted Williams, Cole Beasley, Rob Gronkowksi, and the teams listed above
    17-18 NBA Hoops Set: 293/300 Semi Ojeleye Collection: 32/153

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamanator27M View Post
    Looking for players/teams in my signature, 17-18 nba hoops, and trade bait
    Here is everything I have in Boston right now
    Boston Celtics
    2007-08 UD Artifacts Confernce Pairings Jersey – Ray Allen/Jameer Nelson
    2016-17 Panini Prizm RC #44 – Jaylen Brown
    2001-02 Topps Chrome RC – Joe Johnson
    2001-02 Fleer Maximum RC – Joe Johnson #295/1000
    1998-99 UD Encore RC – Paul Pierce
    Last edited by DennisDr; 01-10-2018 at 05:55 PM.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisDr View Post
    Here is everything I have in Boston right now
    Boston Celtics
    2007-08 UD Artifacts Confernce Pairings Jersey – Ray Allen/Jameer Nelson
    2016-17 Panini Prizm RC #44 – Jaylen Brown
    2001-02 Topps Chrome RC – Joe Johnson
    2001-02 Fleer Maximum RC – Joe Johnson #295/1000
    1998-99 UD Encore RC – Paul Pierce
    Pm sent
    SMU Mustangs, Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, and UConn Women's Basketball fan
    Players I collect: Semi Ojeleye, Kevin Youkilis, Sandy Koufax, Ted Williams, Cole Beasley, Rob Gronkowksi, and the teams listed above
    17-18 NBA Hoops Set: 293/300 Semi Ojeleye Collection: 32/153

  9. #8
    List updated. All help is appreciated. Thanks

  10. #9
    Got a few of these David, let me check all my prizm stuff
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BradWells1977 View Post
    Got a few of these David, let me check all my prizm stuff

    thanks. Appreciate it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on