Saturday, December 29 and Monday, December 31, 2018
Winter Classic Park - Jay Pritzker Pavilion (Chicago, IL) - 13 Autographs (Sit Down)

Friday, December 29, 2018
Brian Campbell (Chicago Blackhawks) - 2/2 8x10 Photos
Bryan Bickell (Chicago Blackhawks) - 4/4 Pucks, 2/2 8x10 Photos
Monday, December 31, 2018
Johnny Bucyk (Boston Bruins) - 2/2 8x10 Photos
Jeremy Roenick (Chicago Blackhawks) - 3/3 Pucks

Ended the year spending some time at the Winter Classic Park in downtown Chicago. The Winter Classic Park was a 3 day NHL Fan Fest for the Winter Classic, as the 2019 Winter Classic is hosted by the Chicago Blackhawks at the University of Notre Dame. The Winter Classic Park was held at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park and featured the Stanley Cup, interactive games, and appearances by former Blackhawks and Bruins players. I was able to go to 2 of the 3 days. On Saturday, December 29, I got 2 autographs by former Blackhawks player Brian Campbell and 5 autographs from former Blackhawks player Bryan Bickell. On Monday, December 31, I got 2 autographs from former Bruins legend Johnny Buyck and 3 autographs from former Blackhawks player Jeremy Roenick. Campbell signed 2 8x10 photos, Bickell signed 4 pucks and 2 8x10 photos, Buyck signed 2 8x10 photos and added "HOF 1981" to both photos, and Roenick signed 3 pucks. I Missed out on a couple other guys but still happy with the results. Now on to 2019!

YEAR TO DATE: 203
SIT DOWN: 103
ON THE GO: 100