Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2017-18 SP Game Used Preview from Facebook *Checklist Link Added*

https://www.facebook.com/UpperDeck/p...55307462858951

Upper Deck’s SP Game Used is back, with even more game used memorabilia than ever before! Find Jerseys, Patches, Sticks, Pucks, Nets, Pads from such events as the Stanley Cup Finals, Centennial Classic, Stadium Series, Winter Classic, Heritage Classic and All-Star Skills challenge just to name a few. These are one-of-a-kind pieces that you can only find with Upper Deck! Look for popular inserts like Draft Day Mark, Supreme Patches, Game Gear and Frameworks making a return this year. New to the product are Goal Pucks featuring pieces of actual NHL pucks used to score a specific goal in a game. Also making a return are the popular Banner Year cards with autographed parallels featuring the actual NHL banners hanging up at specific events like the NHL Draft and Stanley Cup Finals. Finally don’t forget the Authentic Rookies numbered to the player’s jersey number along with Rainbow Foil, Orange and Green Storm parallels numbered as low as 1-of-1. SP Game Used was hot last year. Don’t miss out on it this year. It’s loaded with even more patch and premium memorabilia than ever before. Run to your local Hobby Shop and pick some January 17th and pick some up before it’s all gone.

Pics:

Probably the hottest RC to come from the product this year...

Beefy!

I like that they've added some more autos to the Banner Year cards, which were a bit of a dud last year:

Stammer!

And the return of Game Pucks!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Looks nice. Might try an inner case this year. Only complaint is sticker autos, especially on those banner cards where it's placed on top of the event name makes it look messy in my opinion.

Those are super looking cards. I only collect memorbilia so I will probably buy a few boxes.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

That Jagr is awesome.

I won't break any by myself, but I'll try to pick some Habs spots in GBs :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

looks okish wish they could stop sticker autos, but i noticed the Supreme cards the actual window for the patches has decreased a bit from last years which is shame because that set is usually the nicest pulls and good looking cards....
    Hidden Content

Collecting High-End Salming Game Used Mem/Auto cards
    PC:Hidden Content

Of course no previews of any Blues Winter Classic cards :( Still looking forward to getting into this.
    PCs: Brian Elliott, Alex Pietrangelo, Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko

Currently Looking for 2006-07 ITG Making the Bigs Mike Glumac Gold and Silver Jersey Cards and The Cup Mike Glumac Printing Plates.

Very nice, thanks for sharing.
    PC: Carey Price, P.K. Subban, Brendan Gallagher, Brent Burns, Patrick Roy, Roberto Luongo, Martin Brodeur, Joe Thornton
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content * Not updated

Interested in seeing what Oilers will have Heritage classic stuff.... and Supreme Patches I hope there's at least one player I want to pick up.

The Banner stuff, meh. No appeal for me (of course I say that - I might see something Heritage Classic that really catches my eye).

The pucks - and actually saying what game the puck was from - is really cool.

I'll agree with the comment about the stickers. I'm okay with stickers being used... but putting them on top of the event name? That was a poor design choice IMO.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The decent folks at Beckett have added the checklist here: https://www.beckett.com/news/histori...e-used-hockey/
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast