Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

2017 Topps NXT Bobby Roode Autographed Base Card For Trade

I opened a hobby box of 2017 Topps NXT trading cards last night. I pulled a base autograph Bobby Roode card (I already got one for Christmas). This card is up for trade for another pack pulled autographed card...either from this set (as I'm going to try to build this 39 autographed card set) or a nice autographed card from the 2016 Leaf Wrestling Signature Series set (I'm building that set starting this year too). Please contact me at [email protected] or PM me on SCF. Any card that I don't have will be considered. But please come with a card that's pretty equal in value.

You should be able to see a picture of the exact card I'm offering for trade below.

I'm ready to set up a deal!

Thanks for reading,
    Michael
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Any interest at all? If not...this is going on ebay.

Email me at [email protected] if you have anything to trade for this.

Thanks!